Blog of Wedding Photographer
I write this blog about wedding photography for wedding photographers and engaged couples who plan their own wedding. Czech posts of this blog create the biggest blog in the Czech republic about wedding photography. My goal is to share experience from my career of professional wedding photographer.
Blog Categories about Wedding Photography
- Tips for Engaged Couples — we plan our wedding day
- Post Processing in Wedding Photography — we cull and edit photos
- Wedding Venues — we search for beautiful wedding venue
1. Tips for Engaged Couples
Inspiration for engaged couples for planning of their weddings.
2. Post Processing in Wedding Photography
Import, photo culling, organizing. Photo corrections, edits, retouching. Everything you need to know about post processing of wedding photographs.
3. Wedding Venues
Venues I have visited. Tips for engaged couples for their wedding days.
- Old Town Hall — through the Eyes of Photographer
- Vrtba Garden — through the Eyes of Photographer
- Mirror Chapel — through the Eyes of Photographer
- Břevnov Monastery — through the Eyes of Photographer
- Chateau St. Havel — through the Eyes of Photographer
- Villa Richter — through the Eyes of Photographer
- 60+ Best Prague Wedding Venues
You can find me on Instagram or on Facebook.
Subscribe to RSS.